Thursday, February 19, 2004

Yes You're Coming with Me, it Will Be Fun...

Miss,
No good morning this morning? I sob, I cry, alack and alas!
Seriously, did Twiffy leave a bit of cotton in your head this morning?
How are you feeling?
I'm going to Joey's 4X4 party on Saturday night, followed by Sheryn's 59th.
Crazy hey :)
xTom


Ground coffee did no good. A long hot shower did no good. Standing very still in the kitchen did no good. Woops, ready... leave the house, leave the house... Oh, er... yes, leave the house.
Vague?
christian


What's a 4x4 party?
christian


a party that joey has in his backyard in preston...very boyzy apparently...
do you wanna go, i think D has a ticket...
i'll forward something to ya
Tom

Subject: 4x4

here's the info Christian...
Tom

--- Shane Wilson wrote:
Subject: FW: 4x4
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:44:28 +1100
From: "Shane Wilson"
To: "Tom de Brant"

Hi Tom,
Info about the $ X $ party.
Shane.

Only a few days to go....!
Looking forward to seeing you all there.

** Don't forget you ticket on the night. No invite no entry. This is
strictly an invitation only party. There will be security on the door.
Anyone without an invite will be turned away. This party is for friends
of the 4x4 crew
** Note there will be a $5 donation required. If you can have a $5 note/
coins on the night that would really help us out.
This money is going to the cancer institute as a gift..
** It is a BYO function. There is a bottle shop near the house on High
Street. Water bottles will be provided.
** If your driving...there is parking at Hungry Jacks on High Street or
in any of the side streets. Lunette Avenue is a short street so don't
park in that street. Taxi's are easily found on High Street at the end
of the night.
** The Punch provided on the night contains many things. If in question
please ASK before drinking it!
See all 200 off you on the dance floor...alias "the court yard"!
xxx
4x4 crew


11.11
(To M and L)


11,11
(to M and L)
Oops. Mornin. Lovely day. Big smile.
christian


Howdy Chriso,
How are you on this lovely day? Sorry to hear about Red hey! What a bummer!
L


I'm good. Enjoyed the sunshine at lunch time.
You know, Red hasn't eaten all week, but he seems to be okay, in fact, maybe even a little healthier. Don't know about the food though, maybe he's eating the cat next door's food, or something. A change in diet would explain his constipation, maybe.
I don't know, but he seemed to look quite healthy last night.
christian



4x4
Hmmm?
christian


u need to be more specific than that
Tom


Too "B" Team for me doll.
christian


fair enough
Tom


Miss.
Can I interest you in an early-ish (round 9-9.30) drink at the Laird tomorrow night.
I'm meeting a couple of funny dudes from gaydar...
xT


Maybe.
Probably.
Most likely.
christian


Yes you're coming with me, it will be fun...
Stern enough for you Miss?
xT


Oh, yes. Okay then.
christian


You better believe it!
And I think I'm going to visit Steve and I'm going to give u just a little and u will have it with no complaints!
Tom


Manny came into see me at work today. He looked hot all dressed in back. He said it was a shame that I was going to my mothers, he said he wouldn’t mind getting messed up.


I went to mum’s for dinner. We looked at serviettes and lace. Some of them were beautiful. But more tat I don’t need. Mum’s keen to off load it though.

We were talking about Auntie D and Howard and how Jillian is now a qualified kindergarten teacher. I heard mum say to herself as she went to the fridge. Aunty D’s daughter is… Jillian... er…Yes, Jillian.


No comments: