Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Top of the Morning to You

Tim

Hi, how are you Mr?

christian


Hey Christian.

I hope the day is progressing beautifully ☺

I've got an early appointment in town tomorrow, can I sleep at yr place tonight?

xT


Sure

christian


I just spoke to D to see how he's going. I visited him in hospital when he had the operation and then nothing. So I thought I should call. He said he goes for walks by G Street and he'd drop in. He walks around 5pm. I said that he could come and visit Jane with me. But he said he didn't think he'd be welcome, not since Jane told him never to stay out of her life.

That's what I'm talking about, about needing new friends, well, new interests, well, people who have interesting things to do and say, not just petty ego boosting nonsense. It just makes me tired all of that sort of bitching and nastiness. (Am I equally as guilty – some may say yes) I'm feeling a little depressed about it all. I feel like life is just too full of boring, pointless crap, to be bothered with too much.

cool i'll see u round 10-11ish i think ☺

xTom


Mark and Luke were down to see Jane in the afternoon.

Mark and I went to visit at 7.30pm. I held Jay. He has lots of hair.

Jane may go home tomorrow.

She still has a big, fat stomach.

Tom came over late, 10pm, after being at Jude and Julian's.

Tom said the reason why Julien Green was Jane's birthing partner was because Julien had said,

"If I'm present at your birth Jane, it may help me to overcome my abandonment issues with my own mother."

I wondered why Jane would choose him over Jude. Mark said it didn't make any sense, Julien instead of Jude, when Jude is a nurse. If that is the reason, I’m a little dumbstruck at Julien's selfish only-thinking-about-himself when it came to what was best for Jane. Seemingly, a manipulator to the end.

Tom said that he would imagine that Julien would be getting increasingly desperate at the loss of friends. Tom reasoned that Jane wouldn't put up with it indefinitely either.

Tom arrived at my place with chest pains that did not abate. He also arrived with twif.

Mark and Luke left 1.30am. 


No comments: