Monday, February 09, 2004

It Was Dark At 6am, Let Me Tell You. It Felt Like The Middle Of The Night

It was dark at 6am, let me tell you. It felt like the middle of the night.
The car went fine, ran like clock work you may say. So that was good. No alloy wheels missing this morning. Thanks for offering to help. You’re a real pal.

And with nobody at work at this time, I could easily print out the bits of my novel that I worked on over the weekend. Pretty good huh. (I wonder if IT will ever notice) It’s only taken me all holidays to get it, but at least I have. Back to school next week though, I do believe. Best not miss my first week, as I’ve been known to do.
You have a lovely day.


Morning ☺
Glad the car worked okay.
You have a great day too, y’hear?
xT


Whatever that sick bitch Terry used the dunny paper for, it’s over for your house now ☺
Tom


No wonder the little bastard had such a curvaceous butt! All that padding.
christian


Not on gaydar, mate? I am surprised.
christian


Two things Doll.
1: I work for a living
2: Contrary to rumour, I do have a life :)
Was it just me, or was Justin (Queer as Folk) looking very Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tonight?
xT


My car is fixed, it only had moisture in the computer. They dried it out and it’s fine.

I went over to Manny’s, so we could talk. I felt like I was sneaking around. I felt like I was cheating with my own boyfriend, if you get what I mean. We had sex.
I’m not made for this.
Neither is Manny, really.
Bloody hell. If – and when – Glen turns up there will be a scene.
How does Manny think Glen will react, he has made certain agreements with Glen.
Apparently, I’m totally banned. I can’t even see Manny as a friend. I’m too much of a threat to Glen.
Yeah well, good on ya.
I don’t think I can do this. Not for long anyway. Manny will have to tell him.
Manny seems to think that Glen will get sick of him.
And there was the two of us last night, together in our duplicity.
Poor Glen


Delete that old address would you… the Rachelj@ppol.com.au one.
Now it’s your turn to call.
Don’t believe Red is deaf, its just that he doesn’t want to listen to you any longer!
Rachel

No comments: