Friday, February 20, 2004

Tell Him I'll Smack Him in the Throat

Morning Miss.

I hope you had a gorgeous walk into Town today.

I'm getting some twitch for the weekend and you're going to e mildly twicthy tonight.

No arguments!

xT


I'm scratching already doll... till tonight

My walk to work was exhausting... models in singlets, everywhere. Chests out to here, legs up to here, waists this big! (Not to mention the fair proportion with olive skin, brown eyes and black hair...) didn't know where to look. There's one thing to be said about the summer, it brings the cuties out.

Not to mention my more-than-a-passing day dream about Tony, for whatever reason, playing in my head all at the same time, as I sauntered in. (I don't know why, but I was sure I was going to see him around Elizabeth Street. Hi! I hope you aren't misbehaving too much. Good to see you. I don't suppose I'll see you again, now that Tim has moved out?

I should come around one night, hey?)

Big smile.

It's nice to get in here where there aren't any windows. He, he.

christian


Why aren’t there any windows open??

That, tony, you know that you *will* run into him one day, and that is probably what will happen.

Tim will still kill you tho. :)

Love ya

Tom


I have no windows in my office. It's a cell, I tell you. Talk about going from the sublime (43rd floor corner office with panoramic views) to the ridiculous (a small fragment of a rat maze)

Tim, s'mim, I'm not afraid. And when I'm right on it, with it's satiny skin and its proud Italian heritage... it'll be Tim who? (Usual denial principals apply)

Besides, Tim will forgive me, anyway. Probably. Eventually. Nervous smile.


God i love that aircon!

Tom


And it will be lovely. Lazy morning, looking across Tony's chest, through my balcony doors, as the sun comes up.

christian


Yes you're right, he probably will forgive in the fullness of time... a very long time...

I've got a date with that cute perky little Jason next Saturday night! YAY ☺

xT


So how do manage to bump into him, just like that? I suppose I should just leave it up to fate?

christian


yes fate or when/if I see him at 80, I call you immediately!

christian


D says i should *whack* you...

Tom


Tell D to do his own whacking, the big girl. (Or do you mean...) Tell him I'll smack him in the throat.

christian


yes i do mean....

i dont think he meant hitting, but by all means slap his swollen pus filled throat.

Tom


Just quietly, "that's" probably what's turned him into the monster that he is today!

christian


see you a bit after 7!

wooosh!'


No comments: