Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Dinner was Nice

Hello Miss.
I trust your Monday was lovely and that your Tuesday is even better ☺
xT


Mornin' Manky Miss
Christian


manky????
skanky????
pranky???
Tom


It's a Josh Galeism... pretty high up the complimentary totem, just quietly
christian


well thats alright then
Tom


Tom
I emailed the Josh scally-wag last night, after being called a dirty dog (A dirty dog!) (second message) for not calling him back. Twice. How busy do you have to be not to be able to email, I ask you?
I was late to work, after dropping my car off in Altona. It's the boonies, let me just tell ya. All though sunny with a faint waft of salt-air in the...er... air.
I slept in. What a morning to get up at 8am. Bugger!
And all I've done so far is write emails. Lovely.
Dinner with Kym tonight.
christian


But I did play up, last night. An old root, just happened to call out of the blue. And I'd just told Manny I was off to bed. Tim said he was hungry and in need of a feed. So I was in Thornbury until 2am.
And maybe a date tomorrow night with James T.


enjoy dinner have a great day
Tom


Kym
You know missy, I'm so brilliant sometimes that it even scares me. This morning at the mechanic (at 10am, but that's another story) as quick as a flash, I said to Phil, Actually Phil, I don't want to pick the car up until tomorrow.
Rightio, Phil said.
So there you go, problem solved.
christian


Hey Miss.
Hope yr dinner was just loverly :)
xT


Dinner was nice. We sat outside at Cocos and drank wine. It was lovely.
christian


sounds beautiful, tho its a chilly nite in dingaling…
Tom

No comments: