Saturday, February 28, 2004

Getin Toey

Tom called to say he’d be out of hospital tomorrow and that he’d come and get the car then.

It means I can play on gaydar for the rest of the day. Get some boy over. A nice, hard cock to play with. A naked guy, with a nice chest.

The boy in the coffee shop got me going. Blonde, solid, nice arse, self-deprecating smile, nice hips, good solid groin. Yum. Such a sexy boysy shape.

Yes, I’ll be faithful and yes I only have eyes for you. It’s true, so true. Once I’ve had sex with Manny, I don’t think about it again, until I hear his sexy laugh, or see his beautiful face.

This doesn’t usually happen unless Manny has got me going and hasn’t delivered, like the last few nights, for whatever reason.

It’s a paradox. I only want to have sex with Manny and I wish he was here at every one of my sexual whims, but I don’t want a full time relationship. You work it out.

I went and got the paper and a script filled. And a fresh juice and wheat grass.

I saw Shane in Smith Street carrying the newspapers towards home. Although that, of course, would mean a car. We laughed about something inane.

Tom just called to say he doesn’t know when he’s getting out of the hospital and that his parents will be here 12.30-1am.

Bugger.

I just want a bit of male sex. I wish it was Manny, but it isn’t. I wish he’d just come over and get his cock out. But he’s not.

Secret men’s business, perhaps some himbo can come over and get his cock out instead. I want to feel the strength of a hard cock. It’s rejuvenating. A dose of testosterone is good for the soul.

I must remember to stick to my diet. I must admit, I feel a little fat at the moment. I’m not, but I feel it. Is anorexia next?

I’ve put Tom’s car out the front, so I can just pass the key through the front door. If I had some boy here.

I might just go and have a look.

By mid afternoon, I had wanked furiously for hours and had cum twice, watching my DVD disks. Nobody remotely interested me on gaydar, but the idea made my cock hard for hours.

By mid afternoon, I had to stop, take stock and formulate a plan, timetable, to get me out the door in time.

I pulled it together and left the house kind of sore.


No comments: