Saturday, February 14, 2004

Same Old Tom

Sometimes at Bolago I get reception, and sometimes I don’t. Sometimes there is just nothing, until I have driven out of the driveway and down the main road, when my phone goes off like a poker machine. I don’t know what makes the difference. Wind direction? Hope?


SMS. 19.46. Do you have a needle anywhere? – Tom

SMS. 18.01. For sewing? – Christian

SMS. 18.05. Ha. Ha. You are amusing – Tom

SMS. 18.10. What did you think the answer was going to be? – Christian

SMS. 18.13. A guy can live in hope – Tom

SMS. 18.17. That much hope we don’t have – Christian

SMS. 18.20. Oh, come on, what do we have if we don’t have hope? – Tom

SMS. 18.25. Big night then, I am assuming? – Christian

SMS. 18.31. It could be if I could get the gear together – Tom

SMS. 18.35. Well, good luck, er, I guess – Christian

SMS. 18.36. You be careful – Christian.

SMS. 18.38. Yeah. Thanks mum – Tom

SMS, 18.40. May, some better organisation, next time, I might suggest – Christian

SMS. 18.43. Yeah. Onya – Tom


No comments: