Monday, February 02, 2004

Crashpad

Hey Christian, Hope you had a good day.

Thanks for the crashpad.

Goodness what a day/night – your lips would purse Miss! Umm…no Europe trip for me this month.

Now I’m off to have Amy Thompson’s cervix biopsy with her (long story) and Perry’s for dinner. Pop in?

see ya

Tom ☺


14.58 U didn't answer my last few messages so I ended up having a tug in bed. Damn. So sorry. – PJ

15.15. I did answer, but 10 mins later after going to the shops, when I got back. Oh well, some other time – christian

16.26. Really hope so – PJ

17.00. I wished I’d seen you tug – Christian

17.15. I’d like to have shown you - PJ


I made soup and Tom came over after having dinner with Perry and Wes. (Perry had a black eye, given to him by Wesley, for saying something reprehensible) Tom was going to crash the night rather than face his parent’s after his weekend of drugs and boys. (He got in at 7am this morning) We watched Queer as Folk together and then Tom felt brave enough to face Fred and Gina.

Tom said that Mark Philopousos had every right to punch Pat Cash for saying that Philopousos lost the tennis because he’d been up the night before playing – the inference was with Delta Goodrem. I disagreed.


No comments: