Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Drinks @ 7

Hi ya

Tom is going to come for drinks tonight too, I thought that would be all right.

christian


That would be great – look forward to seeing you both!

Tim


Me too! That's you and not the both of us. He, he, he.

christian


Hi – Will be there at about 7pm.

Tim


Cool, I will too.

christian


Afternoon Miss.

Well isn't it a drenchy kind of day.

Oh well, hopefully it will change soon...

The Doc had no problem at all with roiding me up. In fact, he insisted that I begin immediately! And being the compliant patient that I am....

But enough about me, let's talk about D.

He's having his operation tomorrow. They're going in the front way, gently removing the voice box and pushing aside the oesophogeous, tio hack away at the danged disc.

They are holding the two vertabrae together with a piece of cow bone, so, from tomorrow on, when we call D a cow, it will be at least partially true.

Then he hopes to be discharged by Saturday.

Very quick I think!

Anyway Miss, hope your day is progressing beautifully.

xT


Oo! Yuk!

AH!!!!!!!

Squirm, wriggle, hand of mouth in disbelief.

Don't forget drinks tonight.

christian


I just got back from lunch. I did my normal stare at George the son of the owners, or should that read the youngest of the owners. Beautiful Greek boy. Dark, gorgeous. When he comes walking over to collect dirty plates from the tables, i can't help myself but stare at him... his bulge.

There was also a beautiful Asian boy who I noticed as he was leaving the cafe. My eyes must have followed him intently – I never think that anyone notices what I'm doing or who I'm looking at – as his followed mine and as he got to the door he raised his eyebrows and gave me the most beautiful smile.

I had drinks with Tim and Tom and Helen, at the Builders. Terry was at work.

Tim and I came home here and watched reality tv shows and ordered ribs, until Terry picked him up around 11pm, after he’d finished work.


No comments: