Wednesday, February 04, 2004

It’s Sorted We Shall Arrive At 8

No kissing princes, no patting washboards, no scheming against evil.

Just drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes. Lovely!

And how about you, my sweet? Oh, I do believe it is Wednesday. Rattling, are we?

christian


Miss!

Yes I *may* be a tad tired...

Nothing a wee nap wont fix.

Are you doing anything tonight?

xTom


Nah, nothing tonight. Except, I'm sure I'm due for a visit to Manny's.

Christian


yeah i'm sure you are...

just thought it would be fun to pop in and see Perry's black eye...

xT


Perry, Manny? Perry, Manny?

christian


BOTH silly, drop over to Perry's about 8 then straight to Manny's.

Tom


drop over Manny and then straight to Perry's... er... no, that's not right.

Perry's for a little priming and then.....

Hmmm?

christian


thats more like it...

Tom


I do like it!

christian


I'll call ya round 7 see where ur at,

but thinking a pop in to Perry's around 8ish,

then u could be off to Manny's sometime after that.

xT


okay sir

christian


It’s sorted we shall arrive at 8, Perry is expecting us :)

Tom


Miss pushy!

christian


Oh... er... that would be lovely... um... smile

christian


Don't speak to me I'm trying to join up to internet banking and I'm spinning out... snoopy? You've just got to get a new flat mate.

Rachel


Rachel

My cat's taking it the worst. He's climbing up my leg as we speak. When I get home he always comes out meowing. And if I type for long periods of time, he sleeps at my feet. He even taps me on the leg, wanting attention. Jesus, I'm reporting you to Cat central, I say to him.

He likes people around. He hates to be left on his own.

Welcome to the twentieth century I say to him.

Actually, it's the pot. He's a bigger head than I am. And now that I've stopped – although I have just been over to a friends smoking joints. So my credibility is shaky, I agree – he gets quite tense. He's on edge, I'm sure. He even seems to be able to hear.

I need to get money out of my mother, so I don't need anymore flatmates.

Christian


No comments: