Monday, November 21, 2011

Start of Another Week

Sam leaves at 8am.

Shane leaves at 9am.

I’m into the pot 10am.


Lovely.


My friend, Adriana, told me on the weekend that she is being abused (controlled by, emotionally... but sometimes worse) by her boyfriend and she doesn't see anyway out, at present.

"I don't have any where to go. What do I do?"

I shivered at the thought, it seems so unfair. Adriana is the easiest going person in the world. Really, she is. She is lovely, guys would be lucky to have her as their girlfriend.

I couldn't stop thinking about it. My house is my cave, my burrow, my hole in the ground. I love it and feel safe here. Imagine not feeling completely safe 100 per cent of the time... and also feel like you had no way out. And the rest of us continue living our lives uneffected all around. It must be awful.

So, I text her first thing. You can always come and live with me.

That’s inviting the jealous boyfriend around, I know, and that made me hesitate. Can you imagine, all the turmoil before they sort themselves out. But, that’s what friends do for each other, isn't it?


I did January 2004 blog entries all day. What do I care about a job? My tribute to Tom. I don't care if nobody reads them. I can read them, though. Not often, but occasionally, his words bring him back to life, in some way.


Mark is getting emotional about leaving Bolago behind, he thinks I’m back in Melbourne looking for jobs. And I'm supposed to be.

I think Mark would like me up there supporting him. And I should be. The house sale, them moving away, it all makes me feel a bit numb.

I hung out on blogger, but, I can’t think of anything to write today.

Late in the afternoon, I whacked off, just bored really. It get's rid of stress.


I eat rocket and tomatoes.

Scrambled eggs.

Two kit kats. (that's packets, not pieces)

Two pieces of peanut butter on toast.

I lay on the couch and watch TV.

Shane comes home and rolls me joints.

Lovely.


No comments: