Sunday, September 09, 2012

Bryan

Bryan was a people-person, ever since school.

He never had any trouble getting dates on a Saturday night. 

"The ladies love me." Shrug. Smile. Raised eye brows. "And some of the boys," he said, "I don't care, I see people not sexuality."

He smiled.

"I like who I like, and not because I have a shortage of offers, but because I see beyond the surface of people. It's not about sex, it's about people."

A bisexual, or pansexual person is just someone who doesn't specifically find mates in one gender class. Maybe you are just more open minded, more secure in your own skin, I don't know.

"Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night," said Bryan. "It doubles mine." That always made Bryan smile.

It sometimes made the other boys uncomfortable.

"A bisexual is someone who, when they reach down someones pants, they are satisfied with whatever they find. "

"Big, small? Tight, loose?"

"All of those things," said Bryan.

"Suck it, lick it?"

Bryan smiled, that smile, that great smile.

The other boys on the football team that Bryan captained, fidgeted in their seats.

No comments: