Thursday, November 30, 2017

Too Hot for a Bulldog

We've been taking Buddy to the dog park each morning around 6.30am, before the heat. There are plenty of dog owners there at that time, so Buddy gets to run around with the other dogs.

Then Sam goes to an air-conditioned office and Buddy and I sweat. Too hot for a bulldog. I've got a fan blowing. All the doors and windows are closed around 9am. Buddy is snoring next to me.

There are predicted rain storms from tonight, which will be nice, make sleeping much easier. They say we are going to get a month's rain in 48 hours, global warming anyone.

I'm entertaining myself by cleaning out kitchen cupboards, we've had a big clean up lately and this is the end bit. Every now and again the salty sweat runs down into my eyes stinging them.

Gotta luv a hot day.

No comments: