Saturday, April 20, 2019

Now we have got all that other nonsense out of the way, let the chocolate festival begin.

Ah, yes, the nonsense that I speak of.  Let's look at one christian's message


"As a Christian, I believe that God sent his one and only son Jesus to die on the cross so that anyone can come to have an intimate and personal relationship with him.” In what universe does that make any sense at all. He committed infanticide so we could be closer to him? What kind of evil madman is this god? Only some illiterate cave dweller would believe this.

"This is the core message behind why I believe we celebrate Easter. I also believe that we are all sinners, that no one including myself is exempt from this and this is why Jesus died for us so that we could all be forgiven by God.” He killed his son so we could all be absolved of the evil we have done. That is the thinking of a psychopath.

"God is a loving God The above indicates anything but love and I pray that everyone will come to experience that same love Are you serious? as I have. No wonder pedophilia is acceptable to so many priest, well, arguably it is kinder than infanticide? 


In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made He him. So God is a single cell amoeba?

It is all unintelligible nonsense

Happy Chocolate Festival everyone!

No comments: