Friday, September 23, 2022

Bruno

We have a friend with a couple of French Bulldogs that have always been kind of aggressive and have bitten, or attempted to bite, Buddy and Bruno on many occasions.

I call them Jekyll & Hyde.

Buddy was the master of turning away always with the oh-for-goodness-sake look on his face. He could manage to turn his whole body away from them and just walk away. (I so miss Bud)

Bruno is pretty laid back more, or less, like Buddy.

We have met up with the French Bull dogs twice since Buddy died, and on both occasions Bruno has turned into the Tasmanian Devil, growling and trying to get to the two of them as if to say, "I hate you guys! I hate you guys!" Turning into a bundle of anger at my feet. 

It is really strange and so out of character for Bruno. 

Of course, for years we have all just ignored the French Bulldogs aggression. I worry that Bruno might now be thought of as the aggressive one.

It's an odd change. I don't know if Bruno feels more vulnerable now that Bud is gone? I don't know.

He only does it with the two French Bulldogs, but then, the two French Bulldogs are the only ones that have treated him with aggression.


No comments: