Monday, September 26, 2022

 


It's weird the sites that are being recommended to me. I think it is from me giving my opinion on sites with which I genuinely disagree. I don't think the algorithms are smart enough to detect POV, all they measure is engagement.

I never respond to anyone who mighty respond to what I write, I take Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother's advice, Never explain, never complain. I just give my opinion and I'm done. It just needs to be stated, is what I think. You never want to stay too long in enemy territory.

Of course, I see all of their responses, misspelt and badly written, full of abuse. I don't really understand what conservative devotees want, or why they are so passionate. I assume, it is fear of change, and then just fear itself.

It is hard to know what conservatives believe in. Religion and money, and damn anyone who is poor, because it is their own fault, clearly.

Free speech, but only speech that involves the issues they believe in, anything else is just persecution of their ideals.

And of course, any lie is acceptable, as long as it is told for their own benefit. Anyone else who lies is morally bankrupt.


No comments: