Saturday, December 23, 2023

Two Days Before Xmas

All I have to do is make lasagne for Xmas Day, for David, who is coming to spend the day with us before he leaves for overseas Boxing Day, and I am done. I made the meat sauce this morning.

I have to take the home made Portuguese tarts and champagne to my sister's place to morrow, the tarts are in the freezer, the champagne is in the fridge.

I just have to put Sam, Bruno and Otto in the car and get to the country some time tomorrow morning, that should be easy enough. Otto gets to meet all the kelpies for the first time, that should be overwhelming for him.

I have to make the lasagne, which I am going to make tonight, for Monday. Lasagne is always tastier re-heated.

And everything is done.

I just have to get to the supermarket before 11pm, I just checked the times online, to get parmesan cheese which I forgot this morning. Easy peasy.

Sam is treating me, Bruno, Otto and any neighbours close by to his new speakers, which he bought himself as an early Xmas present. He is very impressed with his purchase.

We don't buy presents any more, so I don't have to do any of that nonsense. Not sure what that says about me, not buying any presents for anyone at Xmas?


No comments: