Monday, June 21, 2004

Red Rallied

Hey Christian.

Glad to hear Red rallied.

Talk later.

xT



Tuesday it is. Even though Peter now tells me that he might be changing back. Grrr! But too late, he misses out.

My new office is 25 floors straight above. Same building.

And my gum has developed into a slow burning ache. B*gger!

But I've got all of my Industry Overview notes and assignments all sorted in a lovely display folder to hand in, have viewed, tonight. So I'm very pleased about that.

christian



Goody (about Tuesday, that is – looking forward to it.) Shall we say 7:00 o'clock-ish. I know I always say I’ll meet you at your place and then end up being early and having coffee somewhere. So how about 7:00ish and I'll either knock at your door or let you know where I'm sitting. Of course, feel free to nominate a different time.

Not good about the gum but very, very good about the Industry Overview stuff – display folders are always such a nice touch.

Seeya tomorrow ☺

Kym



Kym

7 it is then

christian



Okay miss.

Is it later yet?

christian



My gum has gone out in sympathy for yours. Oh the pain, the pain!

christian



Yes it's later. I hope your gum is okay – I got Biotene mouthwash from the chemist – pricey but very soothing. I recommend it.

I went into RMIT at 10 today for a meeting I didn't have to attend, which made me grumpy. Then I went to have my blood taken again and the nurse blew my vein, which made me even grumpier!

Now I'm unexpectedly at home for a wee nap before going to work.

i hope I wake up ungrumpy!

Have a good day Miss.

xT



Hope your day was okay, and that your gums are okay too...

Tom


No comments: