Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What Morning Is It?

I woke up at 5am, on the couch. The last thing I remembered was Big Brother Adults Only. The teli was playing infomercials. The fire was dead, I tossed the logs over.

My computer was still on.

My mate Josh, from Berlin, was on line.

I chatted to him, as we both rolled joints together. He's fallen in love and it's changed all of his plans, unexpectedly.

We chatted for a while.

It may have been night time over there, but... fucken hell I'm shit-faced and it's just after 9am. Aren't holidays grand.

The fire miraculously came back to life. Thank the universe, it's bitterly cold outside. I was chilled to the nuts, literally. I only had tracky pants on, as I went out to get more wood. I think my teeth chatted.

Quite suddenly and unexpectedly, like being thrust into the Antarctic, as the house is as warm as toast.

I went outside to take shots of the day break, but I've only got my new digital here and I still don't know how to use the fucker. I couldn't get the shots to play back, or the camera was on such a low setting, it was taking black. Who knew?

I stomped back inside.

Pity. I haven't taken any shots lately.

Pity. The light this morning was lovely. 


No comments: