Saturday, May 13, 2006

Stop

Stop. Just stop. That's what Saturday is good for. Calm down, put my feet up, rest. Always busy, never have enough time, not enough hours in the day.

Do you think it is a political ploy? Keep them so busy working to pay the taxes that are lumped on them, so they'll never have time to think? Sure. Conservative politics.

It's good to have a day to rest, put your feet up and let the world sail passed. The garden turns dark green and is beautiful in the shadows, as the daylight dims to late afternoon. It is a peaceful time; gentle, calm, still. Soul repairing. Time for myself, regenerate, relax. I love the gentle ease of daylight turning to night. At such times, I love looking out my back windows and feeling peace. Nothing is so peaceful as the quiet strength of the garden. Trees grow, shrubs flower, branches move slowly in the air.


No comments: