Thursday, November 08, 2007

Tramspotting

What do you think of a handsome boy in a brown suit reading printed material on the tram? He had rich, chestnut hair and small, oval shaped glasses (funny, Tom always used to say that boys don't passes @ boys in glasses) a round, handsome face and an earnest expression. He was sitting sideways, with his legs open, with the printed material resting on one, firm thigh.

He kept glancing over at me.

I kept glancing at his lollies, resting against his leg - round and lumpy.

He seemed to be looking at me whenever I looked up at him. He had that curious expression on his face, as if to be accepting his inspection. This won't hurt and it will be over before you know it. You know, like when the pedigree dogs get their completeness checked out by the judges @ Crufts.

It looked like our boy kept his lollies in a big bag. I wanted to play with the wrapper.


No comments: