Monday, November 05, 2007

What Day Is It?

Oh my head. Danced at Woofa Club until... um, er... the end. It should have been 6am, but these day parties, topsee-turvee, don't know where you are going to come out. When Mark, Luke and I wandered off to get the car, (bright red traffic lights. bright blue neon lights) it was all go, people every where, in the middle of the city, 10pm. No sun just coming up and the sounds of the silent morning, ready to be slipped into and gotten away in, unscathed. I'm glad Luke could drive, don't know how he did it.

We got there late, which was interesting because with no cigarette smoke the place just reeked of BO. Unbelievably so. I wondered if I was going to cope with it? It was good to see the sea of disarray, sober at the beginning, how out of it did everyone look? Slobbering and sweating. Lying about, red faces, teeth chattering, holding on to each other. But, I did acid & e, at the door and soon forgot about all of that, once I'd melted to the groove of the beat. The boys danced energetically around me. A sea of dark bodies, grinding to the night. Sexy chests coming to the light. A smile. A nod. A coy look, caught perving. Spin and gone. We danced for hours, Mark, Luke and me. The visuals were great; hot and wet. We throbbed as one, slippery to the beat. Lazers pieced everyone; the dark of the night; as dark as our souls.


No comments: