Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I So Luv PT

Too hot to walk to work in the current heat. But, why do I ever walk when such fantastic entertainment is to be found on the tram, I ask myself.

This fat chick in stretch, blue nylon pants fell on the tram this morning, down on her knees and then down on her elbows. And then a big fart! Barum!

Jesus, there ya go, I thought, as the crack at the bottom of her gigantic arse seemed to be smiling up at me. It looked like what I always think a 'moon face' should look like, when they refer to people as such. Of course, it would have been a blue moon, huh?

And talking to me too.

You can bet I sniggered.

Everybody rushed to her aid. She was fine, not a mark on her. She was young, bounced back just fine.

But there was a moment there, when we were all stunned into silence, you know, collective inhale, all looking down at her, and she farted, which was just priceless. 


No comments: