Monday, November 16, 2009

Musical Boy Chairs

I think Ben is too young for me. Or, is that too girlie? Youth and girliness are sometimes close and hard to differentiate. I've always had very, um, trying not to say straight, masculine boyfriends. So, when he squeals, it puts me off, some what. It's funny that the things that initially charm you about someone, usually, turn out to be the things that annoy you in the end. I just didn't think it would happen so quickly.

And guess what, Alex and his boyfriend have split up, fancy that? Alex has headed overseas for a month, or so, to recuperate, mend his broken heart, get back on the horse, whatever. A single Alex, now that could change things? Except, he cheated on his boyfriend, and I can't abide liars. Sure, it was with me, but I was the single one. And I know it's a complex issue and hard to generalise about, but why wouldn't he cheat on the next one?

And Ravi has been messaging me saying he's keen and he misses me and wants to see me. Do you know that boy sometimes cums in my arms when we are kissing and cuddling. It's fucking hot! I could have an opening this afternoon?

Funny how things can change. Love, ur, lust, er, guys can be in and be out in such a small space of time. auf wiedersehen.


5 comments:

Adaptive Radiation said...

So..I guess the choice is now between the cheater or the premature ejaculator ;-)

FletcherBeaver said...

Oh, you make me laugh

FletcherBeaver said...

Yes, well, Alex is really sweet and I would lean towards him, really, except for the cheating thing. Kind of a non-negotiable flaw in my book, even if there was a certain amount of complicity on my part.
And Ravi, not so much a prem ejaculator, as such, as he just keeps right on going...

Gabriel said...

man whore. i knew you'd go for the relationship wrecking slut ;)

Adaptive Radiation said...

Ahhh...the dilemmas. There is always a catch.