Monday, July 26, 2010

Maybe, I Need to Go and Buy Some New Clothes




"OMG! you are wearing white?" were Sebastian's first words when he entered the kitchen, groceries in hand.
I was, in fact, wearing my favourite old jumper that I have had for years, which is, indeed, white. It's my warmest jumper in the cold, cold days. Admittedly, I haven't worn it in a while.

I didn't realise how much black I must wear.
Although, thinking that I might wear this for a change when I put the white jumper on, might just have been a give away.

I guess I do, thinking about it. Wear black.

I was a little surprised though, that it would be that noticeable that it would require a comment.
Maybe, it was an auto-immune Melbourne gay gene response?

Maybe, I need to go and buy some new clothes?
Not one of my favourite pursuits. I know, I'm a semi-failed gay boy, I know. I know.
Sebastian cooked dinner.
I made a banana cake with cream cheese icing.
Now surely that's very gay? How about if I add the word gorgeous?


No comments: