Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Week to Get Things Done

Mark called as I walked back from the city having just had lunch with Sam. I was heading home to get on to things, stop pissing around, make some calls, update my resume. No excuses. I'd practically said the last word to myself when the phone rang.

"Loli's up here (Bolago), she said to call you and ask you to come up, she'd love to see you."

Oh well, why not? Guadalupe comes tomorrow, I have to get out of the house anyway. I see Loli. I come home first thing in the morning, what's the harm.

Sam had bought me the new part to fix my home wifi. "It's a present from me babe, you're broke, don't you worry about what you owe me." He was coming over tonight to install it. I stopped home long enough to pack a bag and send Sam a cancellation text.

Then I drove to the country.


No comments: