Friday, November 30, 2012

Easy Friday

Oh, nice and cool today. I drove to Bundoora without a thought. Out to zone 2, without a worry and I made it back too. There are lots of trees out there and lots of shopping centres and car parks and wide roads with median strips down the centre. Lovely.

An easy ride out, an easy ride back, midday to 1pm, and my days chores are complete.
Lovely.

I'm sure one day I will probably regret my work ethic, but right now I love it. Maybe I wont regret it too. I've pretty much got everything I need. I few replacements each year and I'll be sliding towards pipe and slippers. Even if a friend of mine did point out that I am, actually, only half way through it and that I, probably, have to do the same number of years over again. I could probably do with a new car, as mine is now over ten years old, but there is nothing wrong with it. I could buy a new one if I wanted too, I've got that much in the bank, but I don't want to.

I could be dead tomorrow, especially if I don't give up the ciggies.

Besides, who wants to get really old anyway? I see my mum at a ripe old age, her brain and her bowels gone. Who wants that?

I say less work and more play, that's what I say. Stop working so hard people, I'm pretty certain you don't need all that stuff.

No comments: