Monday, January 07, 2013

Is that Mad Behaviour?

Shane, so often, when he comes home from work, empties the contents of the kettle, refills it, invariably, to the top, puts it on to boil and then heads to his room never to return.

Almost every night.

Is that mad behaviour?

Oh, who cares, but I do think it is weird.

He moves out in four weeks, so that will be that. He's moving to Europe with no money, so that should be very interesting. (Read, in my opinion, a disaster) I wish him well and I hope he conquers the world... but somehow I doubt it.

Go on, off you go, is my constant thought.
No, I am no longer interested in what you are doing. No, really I am not. 

When I ask Shane something, for details, he has this habit of focusing all of his self importance into one attitude and, what would have been a relatively boring set of details, becomes the biggest drama I have ever heard.

Yes, sadly, I am over living with him. Go on, off you go, discover the world, have a fabulous time... but, go.

No comments: