Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Full of ice cream, predominately chocolate

WOA, brother! It must have been a while. Good grief  I ended up yakking up my breakfast for a long 30 minutes. I haven't done that for the longest time. On the bathroom floor. All over my arm. Drooling from the mouth. Heaving in the stomach  Sweating like a dying man. Halfway through it occurs to me, even when I have finished chucking, I still had to clean the bathroom floor, head spinning. Good thing Sam wasn't here to see that. He'd look at me and ask questioningly. "Best you could do?" He'd roll his brown eyes. Then he would raise his hands to his brow, raising his hands skyward after that, as though he was looking for some great celestial intervention.

Then it was back to sleep.  Me and Buddy. And when I looked over at the clock again to see it was 11.11am, I was well pleased. I walked into the city and got the cds.

The Old Maid was a period piece, I hate old period peaces, I like films to be made "of their time." So that came off. Melodramatic pap.

I walked down to Coles and got 2 tubs of ice cream, Gooey Chocolate Brownie and Tiramisu.

Buddy decided to retire to his kennel for the second sitting.

And now it is Old Acquaintance. Me and Milo.

I just realised that I am full of ice cream, predominately chocolate. You know, since I lost my breakfast. Grimace.

No comments: