Thursday, December 14, 2017

You Know What Annoys Me

When I am trying to put my phone in my pocket and my t-shirt gets in the way. Grrr!

regionally coded DVDs

keeping my eye-brows trimmed

of course, stupid people, they annoy me.

things that don't need to happen, you know, like dropping a whole carton of milk on the floor... and not being able to cry

Pretentious people

Quitting smoking. Well, not so much quitting, as that 48, 72 hour period just after when I can go from gorgeous to psychopath in .5 of a second.

Stale cakes, that is just a complete failure in organisation... that we throw out 30% of our food, when people are starving in the world... but mostly the wasted cakes.

Having to restart my computer when I am all set up with everything open that I want open

When your toes get caught in your underpants when you are balancing on one leg trying to put them on.

People yapping on their phones loudly behind me when I am walking down the street.


No comments: