Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Here's a Bag On Your Foot

There’s not much room between the seats on those new trams, that is for sure. A woman got on with a carry bag – the type of carry bag you might get from a high end shop – sitting down facing me, sitting the bag down on my foot. I looked at her, she didn’t react. I moved my foot, and her carry bag moved, kind of wobbled. So, she took hold of the handle to make sure the bag was secure, moving it back onto my foot. 

I looked at her, she didn’t react. So, I moved my foot and, again, her bag moved. She reached down to secure her bag and, again, moved it back onto my foot. 

I moved my foot from under the bag, for a third time, it wobbled, and she moved it back onto my foot yet again. (We could do this all day, I thought) 

I looked at her, she was completely oblivious. Not a clue. The bag wasn’t heavy, so I just sat there with the bag on my foot, until she got off the tram, a stop before me.

No comments: