Monday, March 23, 2020

Working From Home

My first day of working from home. My boss Boris and I decided a week ago, as we were all told to work from home, but then our boss  told us the company had changed its mind and we'd be divided into two teams. I decided not to confirm what we were doing, instead I just decided to work from home any way.

Boris questioned me early in the morning, but my workplace is pretty laid back and I knew nobody would be upset.

Sam set me up in our dining room, he uses the lunge room.

I connected my laptop to a second large screen. I'm not sure how I would have coped just on my laptop, but I didn't have to. I was connected to everyone from the office. I communicate with my colleagues by email mostly anyway.

The day went quickly.

I like working from home.

No comments: