Saturday, July 11, 2020

I'm Sick Of...

I have to cut and paste if I agree with the following. Okay then, here goes.

I’m sick of covid-19!!😱
We’re all sick of Covid19, but we’ll get through it. We’ve been around for 100,000 years, so this is a relatively short time.

I’m sick of black vs. white!! 
Yeah, well, I’m sure George Floyd, or the 400 Aboriginals who have died in police custody are sick of it too.

I’m sick of Labor Vs Liberals. 
So, you are sick of the democratic process. I know it isn’t perfect, but it is better than the alternatives.

I’m sick of gay vs. straight!!🤠
That is probably because you are straight.

I’m REALLY sick of the media!!!!😦😱
Stop watching it, stop buying into it, otherwise stop complaining. Get Netflix.

I’m sick of the language being used and plastered all over the media! 
See previous point

I’m sick of no one being allowed to think what they want & feel what they do without offending someone!! 
Stop saying things that are offensive then, otherwise, you will have no problems.

I am sick of the people who are out there jumping on the bandwagon to protest just to cause mass confusion and more hatred and to riot, loot, and destroy!!!!!! (Please note, you only ever need one exclamation mark)
The tolls protesting are the vast minority, otherwise protest is a valid part of the democratic process.

I am sick of blaming the world for the sins of a few!! 
I’m not even sure what this means?

We’re one race—the human race. We ALL Matter!! 
That’s probably because you belong to the dominant group, usually, the white group.

You want to support PM Scummo? You do it! It’s your choice.
Sure.

You want to support Anthony Albanese? Fine... also your choice! 
Sure.

You want to believe in God? Okay, believe in God. 
Yes, but try not to use your belief in god to affect other people’s lives who do not believe in god.

You want to believe in magical creatures that fly around & sprinkle fairy dust to make life better? Awesome... you do it!! 
I can hook you up with a yoga guru who will guide you through all the nonsense.

BUT how about being mature enough to be able to deal with the fact that everyone doesn’t have the same exact mind-set as you. Having our own minds (I’m in two minds?) is what makes us all individuals and beautiful. If you can’t handle that fact... I’m sorry!! I don’t have to agree with everything you believe in.
Having your own mind, seems to me, what the previous points are arguing against.

So be a decent human being. 
Yeah, try not to be a cunt, I’ve always said that.

No comments: