Sunday, March 07, 2021

Bread & Butter

Is toast just a platform for delivering butter? When my toast (I now eat boutique style spelt bread) proved to be a little dry this morning, I scraped a knob of butter off the butter on the butter dish (we are not barbarians) and slide it into my mouth. (Don't judge me)

Side note – my cholesterol has actually decrease slightly, yes, only slightly, but decreased none the less, since I have started eating butter in place of margarine.

Oh yes, you want to talk about conspiracy theories, let's talk about the great margarine manufacturing fraud. (Polyunsaturated whatever's don't result in lower cholesterol. It was simply that some Liberal Party donor had excess vegetable oils they wanted to dispose of, the rest is just pure marketing department) Ha ha, I have no idea, but I do wonder if, indeed, that is how conspiracy theories start? I reckon if you go back far enough, it will just about always be some doofus making it all about themselves. (do you like my gender neutral pronoun?)



No comments: