Saturday, October 29, 2022

David Departs, It Was A Weird Visit

I was up early, just because I haven't discovered the secret not to.

I made toast and and coffee and perused eBay.

No sign of David. He suddenly changed his plans at the last minute, which raised one lonely red flag, and cut his stay from 2 days to 1 day and has been vague about any of the details ever since.

Suddenly he was all self conscious about his story being published. He said he knew I would understand when he asked me not to come.

I pissed about.

No sign of Charlie.

No sign of David. Apparently, the published author has a busy day?

I took Bruno for a walk. 

And when we returned, La David was rocketing down the stairs in the direction of the front door, me, us.

"Gotta go, the Uber is here."

"Did you sleep in?"

"Keep away, I'm coming down with something."

"Get out."


No comments: