Thursday, June 23, 2005

Just Stupidity

SMS. 8.53. I woke up with a better plan. I want u 2 cum Sunday afternoon & we can go 4 a walk along the bay, stop 4 quick roller coaster ride at Luna Park, watch the sunset & BB05? – Ab

I left my phone at home. I never do that normally.


Miss! how are you!! Tom

I'm good. A little foggy in the mornings, but hey, it's winter! I said.


SMS. 10.20. Oh and 2nite! I’m cri cri greedy! – Ab

Can you give me Ab's phone number, as I have left my phone at home today? I asked Tom

04xxxxxxxx Tom


I have rung everywhere and just can’t locate anyone that sells bulk fire wood.... Have you had any luck? Tim

No, not as yet, I said.

Tim's usually good at getting things done, so I can't say why do I always have to do it.

Tom, Did you ask Perry about the fire wood?

Tom's not as good at getting stuff done.

$215 for a tonne delivered. He also recommends you get a few bags of redgum kindling. Tom

Did you find out where he got it from? A phone number would be good.

You didnt ask me that Miss!! said Tom. I'm sure Wesley will have it :)

Herumph! was my reply. I could say always me, at this point, but I won't

Now now, you know you would love to call Wesley. (Tom thinks Wesley and I should just get it over and done with and do it.) Shopping wasn't much fun, I didn't buy anything! I'm off for a nap, and maybe my boyfriend Mark Windsor will call me tonight and ask me over for dinner!

And maybe he won't. I was feeling pissy by that stage.

Tom was here when I got home. He was off the Shane and Mark W.’s. He was waiting to say hello to Tim, but left just before Tim got home with Ben

I arranged to go to Ab’s on Sunday instead of tonight. I arranged to go to Bolago on the weekend. But I’m going out with Tom on Saturday night to a dance party. My busiest week next week and I’m doing d's on Saturday night. I don’t think I am coping at the moment with all the marijuana and d's I am doing. 

I’m feeling like shit too much of the time for it to be any fun. They never notice at work.

I’ll have to message Ab and let her know.

I don’t feel like I am living a real life. I have to stop all of this. It’s just stupidity.

But, I’ve turned into a boring git, otherwise. Get with the program, Christian.

I feel like sediment at the bottom of a water tank. I’m turning to jelly. I so have to do some exercise soon. Get it all flowing again. I feel all stodgy and blocked. I need an adrenaline rush. I need my lungs to pound for breath. I need to get out and see the world. I need to ache!

I went to bed at 21.30


No comments: