Monday, June 06, 2005

My Day is Fine. Zipping Along, Actually. So You Gotta Luv That

Miss
How are you?
How is your day going?
Mine has been easy so far... though I do feel that if I had to deal with anything untoward, it would be a bit like throwing ground glass into my bloodstream. Ouch.
But, as yet, this has not happened!
May that also be trye for you.
xT


My day is fine. Zipping along, actually. So you gotta luv that.
A little woozy from time to time, but mostly not. Pretty much feeling just fine.
Having said that, I just got a great wave of tiredness wash over me, the minute I wrote the above.
christian


yes i have had one or two of those waves too...
have a girlfriend from sydders coming over this arvo, she's recovering from an eventful weekend, should be interesting
Tom


I just wanted to come home and go to bed. Do not communicate. Do not say why. But Mark and Luke were here.
And Aby’s Tasmanian friends. Er! Oh, the awful people. They just turn up, uninvited. Please, please, please don’t stay for a week. What is that? Do I have door mat written all over me? I just expect people to act like normal people, and when they don't... I don't know what to do... become passive aggressive. But which comes first? Where does the responsibility lie?

We ordered Indian.

I couldn’t crank it up, just didn’t have the energy. I wanted silence and dark. I got talking and questions and voices and people. Just wasn’t in the mood. Bugger. Oh well. Mark and Luke are good. It was nice to see them, none the less.

No comments: