Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I Fear It May Have Been A Half Xanax That Made My Legs So Slightly Wobbly

Morning Miss
Gosh you looked well when you made that brief appearance at home last night. Don't think I missed you walking sideways into the wall as you went into the kitchen. Where you sweating too?
All I wanted to do was come home and shut the world out. Grrr!
christian


Miss
I fear it may have been a half xanax that made my legs so slightly wobbly, and yes, who moved that wall?! I don't *think* I was sweating, but who knows, I may have had a slick sheen of *health* over my face...
I just wanted to get Kha Hien back to her hotel and get home really, twas the only reason for my hurry, and wasn't up to introducing to 6 people...
And now, I have just woken up and trust me I feel FABULOUS!!!!
EEEK!
Maybe I lied there.
Oh well, perhaps tomorrow I shall feel good.
Ooooh just read the BB website – that nasty Rachael; saved Christie??
xT


do you have the willson's mobile number- i lost it when i lost my phone. ta much
Leah


What do you want it for?
christian
PS You know, one of my pet hates is people typing their message in the subject section. Don't be so lazy!


Oy… don’t be a painful grumpy old man, pls can I have the number ????
Leah


Try this 04xx 5xx 6xx.
I have left my phone home on charge today and now you are relying on my address book. Good luck!
christian


Ta love x
Leah


Have you moved into your new house yet?
christian


Yes and its nearly lovely…
Leah


SMS. 10.00. R u alright Mister? U seemed a little L  last night. X – Aby

Got home at 7pm. Busy week. Watched Big Brother, with just Mamma for company. Home on my own. It’s 7.39. I’m going to bed.

SMS. 20.00. (Aby) Just tired – christian

Bugger! Gotta iron a shirt and put the rubbish out.
Iron a shirt! Iron a shirt! Iron a shirt! Iron a shirt! Iron a shirt! Iron a shirt! Iron a shirt! Iron a shirt! Iron a shirt! Iron a shirt! Iron a shirt! Iron a shirt! Iron a shirt! Iron a shirt! Iron a shirt! Iron a shirt! Iron a shirt!

I was in bed by 9pm. I went I’m off to bed early as I was home on my own. I like to scurry along and disappear to my bed, before any one comes home. Don’t know why. It always just seems like that kind of moment, being home on my own.

Mark called later to say hello and to say that Aby and her friends were at Bolago.

I needn’t have rushed. I had the whole house to myself to rush about in… and rush about in it again.


Nuh.
You are (amazing)
As if.
Give it a bone.
Ace, that's the ticket.
Not a sausage.
(I've got to go now to Poland with 11EU. Christos said we BOTh should have sucked him off. Back in 4 days! And only 4 weeks to go...)
Joshua Mole

No comments: