Friday, October 28, 2005

Where's Rat Boy?

Subject: wow


I don't know about that. I see the bodies floating out like in Dead Calm.

Christian


Subject: well


Ab

I'll write this weekend. And then we'll swap.

You'll have to cut whatever scenes as you see them... that is really your department that's the stuff you know. The look is really up to you too, pretty much. I don't mean that I won't have any input, but you'll have the most input in such things. I realise that.

I'll work on the one page treatment as I write, I find that the easiest way. I always find treatments and synopsis' easier to do afterwards, or at least, during.

I'm with you on H & S not being so young or so innocent.

Give rat boy a slap, you know, so his teeth bang together. That might learn him.

Christian


SMS. 7.36. Morning miss. How are you this fine day? – Christian

SMS. 7.38. I’m okay. Was telling my story to a dude and got a bit choked up about my vision. Heavy price. Otherwise okay. You? xxxx – Tom


Subject: Hi (from) Chriso


It’s good about your tooth, relief from the pain, that is... not that you lost it. Would this be the same tooth you were supposed to have fixed years ago? The periodontist told me I should have mine done soon. Mine still hurts like silver paper, mostly when I smile, when my cheek moves over it. Sometimes it ZARS! Big time. But not often. It hates a change in temperature.

You should have warned me about the money because I just paid it all off my credit card a few days ago. But I’ve got a little bit, if you need it.

Leah B. wants to know when you are coming home? (So she can add an airport trip to some list somewhere, no doubt) Pruned the back yard on Sunday, Nicholas had another go at it today. Now it’s just a big mess, of course. To clean up, not butchered.

The climbing rose is gorgeous.

It’s kind of warm here, sort of weird spring. But warm.

Jeff was talking about going to the Laird, but I haven’t heard from him since.

I might just go to bed, end of the week and all.

See ya. Christian

PS some parcel arrived at Bolago in my name?


Subject: Hi (from) Chriso


Hi Cri... is the parcel wishful thinking or has something really come in your name....Tell Leah B. we're not sure when we'll be back...no later than the 8th nov… but it may be a bit earlier...depends on how we feel when we get back to Hanoi....We're both a bit homesick and a bit over being bombarded with people wanting us to part with our money... it just never fukin stops...They don't understand the western shopping brain yet.... you end up just saying no no NO...when you really would like to buy... but they give you no space to want to buy something... it becomes a bit oppressive....

I don't think we'll need Leah B. to pick us up at this point... I Think I'll be able to get Jane to pick us up... if we choose the right day and time...

I really want to walk out that door and see HIM & Her...I want the little voice in my ear...and the gentle pat on my shoulder...you know ...the whole Pa Pe deal.....and I think he'll love it too…he loves planes... Jane said... out of the blue he'll say Pa Pe and make his little flying action…so he knows i'm on one....off to dinner now.... talk soon…Mark

How’s the Dam filling? 


No comments: