Monday, October 31, 2005

Lost

SMS. 6.46. Morning Christian. Sorry to hear about your computer. Maybe Rob can help? You working today? – Tom

SMS. 10.26. No computer, what to do? Pathetic huh? Two days I could have been writing. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! – Christian

SMS. 10.26. Maybe try long hand? – Tom

SMS. 10.30. I know. I was on a roll y’day when it went phhtt! I couldn’t believe it. Grrr! – Christian

SMS. 10.32. The computer shop said sure bring it in, we’ll look at it wed or thu. What about today, I said? Grrr! – Christian

SMS. 10.38. It’s not the end of the world. Tis a lovely day out there – Tom

SMS. 10.42. Tis a lovely day. Smoking bongs with Nicholas – Christian

SMS. 10.51. Grrr how constructive for you miss. How about a bike ride? – Tom

SMS. 10.54. Blah, blah, blah. Bong? Thanks Nicholas, sweetie – Christian

SMS. 10.54. Signing out now – Tom

I sat on the edge of the bed and wrote with my old computer propped up on the wrought iron garden table. Somehow I didn’t feel quite as inspired as I did twenty four hours previously.

Tim and Nicholas went to bed early. Smashed. Tim boozed. Nicholas bonged off his brain.


No comments: