It's all about the stork; big storks, little storks, black storks, white storks, storks that carry babies, storks that just want to have fun, storks that want to play together, hang together. We're impressed by them, disappointed by them, tug at them, chase them, want them, desire them, compare them, dock them. Play light-sabres with them, hell, some people are even envious of them.
It's all about the stork.
Is your stork bigger than my stork?
Put it in your mouth, even just for a minute. Go on. I promise I'll tell you before I...
Look at the stork on him. Jesus! What's he got in there?
Leave it alone, Johnny. You know what they say?
Boy's will be boys!
Hello – just checking you still all good for tomorrow night. I'm heading off early from work for a Drs appt but will be back in city after that. Let me know what time is good for you (as that will determine whether I trudge back to work or head off to a cafe or do a spot of shopping before we catch up).
Kym
Subject: Hello, hello, hello
Still good for tomorrow. Usual Bat Time... 17.30? Does that sound okay?
(christian)
I went to mums and took her shopping, despite the fact that (brother) Will is staying. They didn’t have any food, said mum. Your brother won’t be home until midnight and I need to get food before then.
Of course, Will was due home at 9.30, by the time I got there.
SMS. 19.58. Hey Sebastian, how are you? Smiling? Meeting nice girls to make your tail wag? I bought your presents home that you left up @ Bolago, Mr Airhead. So, we’ll have to catch up soon. Hang out? Exchange pressys. Kisses – christian
SMS. 20.02. Hi Chriso. I’m all good. Wanted to call you tomorrow and ask if I could come along. Are you home? – Sebastian
SMS. 20.08. I’m not home tomorrow night. I’m out for dinner with a girl... more than I’ve heard you do, huh? She takes me home and all – christian
SMS. 20.10. Chriso boy... please let me do the rest, if not, poor little girl – Sebastian
SMS. 20.22. Why do you get all the fun? – christian

No comments:
Post a Comment