Monday, June 27, 2011

After waving Sam off to Work, I Walked to the Supermarket

It was early, before 8am. I put on a leather jacket with my track suit pants and Sam said he was glad that he wasn't going to be seen with me... just rude, really
I was very tempted, let me tell you

The sky was crystal blue

3 silver Peugeots all in a row

I love doorways, don't you? One day I'm going to do a whole book on them. I guess, it's already been done, hey?

A lovely old Mercedes

It was a gorgeous morning

If a little cold...

...but that blue sky, what a treat

Melbourne has lovely, sunny winter days

yes, that is the famous TV shop

dappled morning sunshine, nothing quite as lovely

And there were cute workmen

Good luck little soldier

Maybe even a book on windows

Ah, the daisy's are in bloom again

That's me, giving a wave

8 comments:

Adaptive Radiation said...

Great visual diary. And man do you have freakishly big hands.

FletcherBeaver said...

I have very long fingers. I used to play the violin, you know. Actually, the viola, but people don't always know what that is. A violin with balls.

FletcherBeaver said...

He he he, actually, my hand is the closest thing to the camera on the angle that I took that shot, which is why it looks so big.

Victor said...

I like the photo diary, the only thing missing being the cute workmen.

FletcherBeaver said...

I know, but they were just getting started and all standing around and it would have been hard to sneak a shot. I realised later, I should just said to them, how about a photo boys? I could have made up a reason why I was taking it. They probably would have agreed.

Adaptive Radiation said...

Victor is great at taking surreptitious shots of cute guys. You should ask him to give you some tips.

Victor said...

Actually Ad Rad, I just point, click and run...quickly.

:)

FletcherBeaver said...

I'm sure if I had said that I was a photographic student taking photos of guys in the street they would have smiled and practically held hands. I just didn't think that quickly.