Monday, March 24, 2014

No Sam, Don't Go

Sam is going overseas at easter on Malaysian Airlines flying through Kuala Lumpur. He booked it before... Do you think I am just a little concerned about this? I'd have to admit that I am. A-ha.

I even said to him that he should change airlines, but he told me not to be stupid. 

"Fly Qantas," I said.

"I already have a ticket... you are being ridiculous."

I guess I don't have to tell you that I am more than a bit interested in MH370. OMG! Could you imagine crashing into the sea? The wild, thrashing open ocean? It sends a shiver up my spine thinking about it.

Now, I am going to worry about him the whole time that he is away. I know it is stupid, but... it makes it hard when I read about the missing plane every day. How do I not think about it?


No comments: