Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Lovely day

Today is a beautiful day. It was hot yesterday, but it rained over night and washed the heat away, and now it is cool and fresh and new. 

I love that fresh, morning air. It is a pure delight. It is the breath of living, it does the soul good.

In the soft morning light everything looks green. Greenish.

Todays not an early day for me, but Sam is off early to buy a new playstation so I can watch my new blu-ray On The Beach dvd. Apparently, Target has a sale on. 

Buddy lies by my side snoring, as I contemplate a shower. Ah, it is too nice a morning to get ready for work. Oh yes, brave words from me, so brave, since I know within minutes I will be scuttling off upstairs to get ready, before I grab the bins on my way out the door.  Sam gave me instructions.

Shrug. I just feel like sitting here all day. It is quiet, the morning is calm and serene. Enticing, really. A day to sit on the back veranda and drink coffee. Oh, it is to dream.

No comments: