Friday, October 16, 2015

The Christian Agenda

I was reading One Million Cunts, oh, oops, One Million Moms seeing what they'd said about that adorable Campbell's Soup advert. Oh, it is just the usual out dated rubbish blah blah, blah. We wish it was the 1950s, blah, blah, blah.

It is so funny - not in the laugh out loud kind of way, but in the cringe and grimace kind of way - when Christians say that there is a gay agenda, when the only people who have an agenda is the Christians.

Could we call that Ironic Bigotry?


You know, I've always said that there is nothing wrong with Christianity, as long as they keep it to themselves and don't flaunt it in public.

The gay agenda, if there was one, would be to be treated the same as everyone else. That is really the extent of the agenda. 

The Christian agenda is to have everyone live differently, as per how the Christian's think everybody should live. Their agenda is to change society.

So really, who has an agenda?

(As I write this, my pussy crawled into my lap. Do you think that is a sign from God to repent my sinful ways? I think it must be.)

No comments: