Thursday, June 28, 2018

I’ve Already Had Sex with You In The Toilet

8.05am. In the office. I’m good in the mornings, for the longest time I thought I wasn’t, but I am, so I like to move my arse and get to work early.

Hello to Boss. He’s always in when I get there. Yuk. Who wants that life?

Out to get a coffee and who should be there but Nicholas Wray, standing sideways, looking down at his phone, not taking any notice of me, his bulge on gorgeous display, just as big as yesterday.

“Good morning” I say.

“Hi, I’m Nicholas,” he says, in a shy kind of way. Still as ruggedly handsome, just reserved. Adorable.

Oh Nicholas, I’ve already had sex with you in the toilet, I think. “I’m Christian,” I say. And we were good together. I smile at the thought.

He smiles too.

(2023 - Of course, he would turn out to be a jerk, eventually, not someone I'd want to jerk off over again, but for this time, he was still fantasy material)


No comments: