Friday, November 23, 2018

Our Hot IT Guy, Tim

Our hot IT guy, Tim, laughed at my ambivalence at getting remote access set up but, you know, it was nice spending time with him. He's also a lovely guy, really lovely. And I found out today that he smells nice. 


He looked at me with that you-are-not-like-other-boys look. A couple of times. When we were having trouble with the set up.


"Are you going to sign on over the weekend?"

"I am never going to sign on to it."

He laughed nervously.

"But seriously..."

"I'm never going to use it," I say. "I had one sick day and this is the shit I have to put up with.

He laughed. It wouldn't work because HR had failed to maintain one of their systems, and my contact numbers wouldn't work with the dial in system... now there was a surprise, HR not maintaining systems, more so than the dial up failing.

 

No comments: