Thursday, November 22, 2018

I Left Because I Could

I went to work and I made it until lunch time. There were a few nervous eyes when I coughed. I am coughing like a dead man, you know, hacking up a lung. (I thought it would be funny to cough, cough, cough, and then threw a liver on the desk [well, from where am I going to get a lung?] It made me chuckle to imagine the look on all their faces. Good thing I am to gaddam lazy to do such things)

Yeah, so I made it to lunch time. I got everything that had to be done immediately, then I left. Boredom? You know me well. You know if there is a chance to head home, I will. So, I did. I don't usually take sick days, but when I do, it is like eating sugar, I just want more.

Of course, now my boss is getting me remote access. Of course. I will never use it, which is the reason I have never set it up thus far. I don't think about work once I have left the office, who are you kidding?

No comments: