Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Home Sick

I was home from work today. Bruno and I lay on the couch and watched Netflix. Buddy stayed in his kennel, as Buddy does. I didn’t feel like doing anything else.

Funny, how there is always a bit of guilt staying home sick, there is some anxiety. I shouldn't be doing this, just a feeling, somewhere in the back of one's mind. I find it weird, there is always that slight feeling and when I think about it, it is like trying to see things in my peripheral vision, it just slips out of reach every time. (12th Oct – OMG! What bullshit. I don’t feel guilty about taking a sick day. I’m like a pig rolling in shit on a day home from work… I think what I am trying to say is that I only take sick days when I am sick, so I am always feeling poorly when I am home sick)

I struggled with Netflix. I always struggle with Netflix. Too many choices. There is so much to choose from it takes me forever to think I have made the best choice. And then I can't settle on anything as I am always thinking I want to watch something else. FOMO to be sure. Too many choices always seem to morph into indecision. FOMO is a 21-century illness, and I am not immune. 


No comments: