Sunday, September 29, 2019

Bruno

I've been taking Bruno places with me, because he likes to go places with me, where Buddy will only leave the house if it is both Sam and me.

It is nice to have a dog to walk again.

Everyone calls him Buddy, and when I correct them, "That's Bruno." They say they can't tell them apart.

"That's the puppy?"

“That's the puppy." I'm surprised they can't tell them apart.

"He's got big, hasn't he."

"That's what puppies do. He's 8 months old now."

"He's only 8 months old?"

"He is."

"He's going to be big, isn't he?"

Now, bulldogs aren't big dogs when they are fully grown. They are medium sized dogs.

"Um... oh... maybe. He will probably just fill out now." He still looks like a puppy to me.

“Look at the size of his paws.”

He does have big paws.

“He’s as big as Buddy now?”

“He’s as tall as Buddy, but not as stocky... not yet.”

No comments: